I somehow grew up without a single domestic skill... like, not one. So, as a self-proclaimed perfectionist and a mother who wants to teach her son and daughter the value of keeping a good home, I've had to teach myself a lot. Enter Google. If your search history includes things like "how to de-vein a shrimp" or "how to remove old milk from a couch" or "how to brine a turkey" or "how to clean rust from a bathtub", then we could hang out.
.JPG)
I am lucky to have friends who are far more talented than I. Enter Jill and her sparkling coffeepot. Every day I ponder my stained coffeepot with a bit of disdain... until today. My wonderful, kind, and savvy friend Jill informed me that the easiest way to clean a coffeepot is with baking soda and water. Apparently this also works for ceramic coffee mugs. There is no secret process-
- Just sprinkle in baking soda
- Dump in some water
- Scrub
- Voila
I'm sold, I'm trilled, and now I, too, have a sparkling coffee pot.
Life is good.
PS- Thanks to Jill, I've also removed aforementioned milk stains from my microsuede throw pillows. Did everyone else know you can throw two in the washing machine, air dry, and not look like your pillows are covered in slobber? Magic!
No comments:
Post a Comment